UFC 162 features the much anticipated bout between long time title holder Anderson Silva and top contender Chris Weidman and Scottsdale sports bar Max Sports Grille will carry all of the action on July 6. UFC 162 will take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
Located conveniently off Scottsdale and Thomas roads, Max Sports Grille has built a reputation as one of the best sports bars in Scottsdale.
Max Sports Grille is a locally-owned, family-friendly restaurant located in the heart of Scottsdale offering a variety of great food at a low price for the entire family. Its mission statement is an “Upscale Sports Restaurant at a Neighborhood Price.”
The full UFC 162 fight card includes:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman – for middleweight title
- Frankie Edgar vs. Charles Oliveira
- Roger Gracie vs. Tim Kennedy
- Dennis Siver vs. Cub Swanson
- Tim Boetsch vs. Mark Munoz
PRELIMINARY CARD (FX, 8 p.m. ET)
- Andrew Craig vs. Chris Leben
- Norman Parke vs. Kazuki Tokudome
- Edson Barboza vs. Rafaello Oliveira
- Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Dave Herman
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 7 p.m. ET)