Watch UFC fighter Jon “Bones” Jones attempt to successfully defend his 205-pound title on Sept. 21 against challenger Alexander Gustafsson. Scottsdale sports bar Max Sports Grille will carry the UFC action live as Jones attempts to break the title record held by Tito Ortiz.
The full UFC 165 card includes:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson – for light-heavyweight title
- Renan Barao vs. Eddie Wineland – for interim bantamweight title
- Matt Mitrione vs. Brendan Schaub
- Francis Carmont vs. Constantinos Philippou
- Pat Healy vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Myles Jury vs. Mike Ricci
- Ivan Menjivar vs. Wilson Reis
- Chris Clements vs. Stephen Thompson
- Mitch Gagnon vs. Dustin Kimura
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 6 p.m. ET)
- Renee Forte vs. John Makdessi
- Michel Prazeres vs. Jesse Ronson
- Alex Caceres vs. Roland Delorme
- Nandor Guelmino vs. Daniel Omielanczuk
Watch all of the action at Scottsdale sports bar Max Sports Grille. From UFC to boxing, Arizona State University football to Nebraska Cornhuskers football, Max Sports Grille televises all of the best sporting events live each week, broadcast over one of the Scottsdale sports bar’s 50 high definition televisions.
Max Sports Grille is located at 7134 E. Thomas Road in Scottsdale. For more information, please call (480) 994-4488 or visit www.maxsportsgrille.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/maxsportsgrill and on Twitter at maxsportsgrille.